RAINBOW FRIDAY OFFER NOW LIVE! SAVE £3 on the RRP of Hello Rainbow and receive a signed author copy with free postage in the UK. This offer runs until December 6th (my birthday!) Order now for yourself and Christmas presents : )
Hello Rainbow Finding Happiness in Colour (2021) is an uplifting, mood-boosting book that promotes the joy of colour. Hello Rainbow takes the reader on a vibrant journey through the rainbow spectrum inspired by the therapeutic benefits of colour therapy.
Vibrantly illustrated with full-colour photography, Hello Rainbow explains the principles of colour therapy combined with a new colour theory created by the author and colour therapy expert Momtaz Begum-Hossain: Hello Hue®, a seven-point manifesto for how to use colour to boost your mood and mental well-being.
- Introduces you to the therapeutic healing benefits of colour theory, such as colour breathing and making solar-charged water, alongside fascinating facts.
- Shows you how colour can be experienced in different aspects of life such as food, nature, travel, interiors and fashion.
- Celebrates how colour brings community together like rainbows becoming an LGBTQ+ symbol, and colourful festivals that take place around the world.
- Gives you practical Rainbow Rituals so you can harness the benefits of colour, with prompts and exercises like going on explorative Rainbow Hunting adventures.
- Encourages you to play with colour by trying mindful crafts techniques such as painting and sewing, making your creativity thrive.
Whether you’re a colour lover or are colour curious, you will gain a renewed confidence and zest for life, you’ll feel good about yourself and your positive energy will be infectious to others.
There are no reviews yet.